from Disney's Port Orleans Resort French Quarter
Disney's Port Orleans Resort French Quarter is a family-friendly Lake Buena Vista resort on a river and close to Lake Buena Vista Golf Course, Epcot®, and Typhoon Lagoon. Additional points of interest include DisneyQuest® and Disney's Hollywood Studios™.
Dining options at Disney's Port Orleans Resort French Quarter include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A poolside bar is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a children's pool. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Complimentary shuttle services include a roundtrip airport shuttle and a theme park shuttle. Limo/town car service and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff.
Exclusive Disney Resort guest benefits include:
- Extra Magic Hours: Take advantage of this unique
opportunity to have a more private park experience. Each day, one of the four Walt Disney World theme parks opens one hour early or remains open up to two hours after regular closing time. Additionally, Disney Water Parks offer Extra Magic Hours during select times of year.
- Complimentary Transportation: Avoid the hassle of driving and the cost of parking with Disney Resort’s complimentary transportation. Disney Resort guests have free access to complimentary transportation throughout Walt Disney World Resort—including transportation to and from Disney Theme Parks and Disney Water Parks. Travel by bus, water taxi, ferry or monorail!
- Disney’s Magical Express Service: Let the magic begin as soon as you land at the Orlando International Airport! Climb aboard the complimentary round-trip airport transportation and head straight to your Disney Resort where vacation awaits!
- Complimentary Golf Club Rental: Want to hit the links but didn’t travel with your clubs? No problem! Disney Resort guests are provided free rentals of golf clubs.
- Simplify your Stay: When staying at a Disney Resort, you can use your Resort ID to charge your purchases to your room. You may also choose to have your purchases shipped to your resort.
The 1008 air-conditioned guestrooms at Disney's Port Orleans Resort French Quarter feature coffee/tea makers and safes. Rooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer multi-line phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include ceiling fans and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake-up calls.Hotel Policy.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Self Parking Fee:
Disney Moderate Resorts: $19 per night