LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is a 150-acre interactive theme park featuring 10 different “lands,” all of which have their own theme. With more than 50 rides, shows and attractions, LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is geared towards family fun. LEGOLAND® Florida Resort offers interactive attractions, family rides, shows, and restaurants specifically geared to families with children ages 2 to 12.
The different “lands,” or park areas, include:
- The Beginning
- Fun Town
- Miniland USA
- DUPLO Valley
- LEGO Kingdoms
- LEGO TECHNIC
- Imagination Zone
- Pirate’s Cove
- Land of Adventure
- LEGO World of Chima
- LEGO City
- Cypress Gardens
- Heartlake City
The LEGO® World of Chima features an immersive family experience with an interactive water ride, The Quest for CHI, a super-charged SpeedorzTM Arena, Cragger’s Swamp water play area, a new 4D movie experience and character meet-n-greet sessions.
The 11 lands boast an impressive 50 rides, live entertainment shows and many other interactive attractions.
LEGOLAND Water Park adds hours of water play to an already full day theme park experience. Last operating day is Oct 30th, 2016 season.
Key areas of LEGOLAND Water Park attraction include:
- LEGO Wave Pool
- Twin Chasers
- Splash Out
- DUPLO Safari
- Joker Soaker
- Build-a-Raft Lazy River
- DUPLO Splash Safari
Heartlake City, the newest land based on the popular LEGO® Friends line of toys, is opening this summer! “When it opens in summer of 2015, Heartlake City will be a colorful and vibrant new land offering adventures for all ages,” said Jones. “The centerpieces will include a fantastic horse-themed disc coaster called Mia’s Riding Adventure and an interactive show, ‘Friends to the Rescue’ as well as new shops inside Heartlake Mall."
Starting Jan. 12, 2017, kids are invited to enter a magical martial arts kingdom where you become the ninja in your very own LEGO® NINJAGO® adventure when a whole new theme park land opens at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort.
LEGO NINJAGO World will add an immersive area filled with several hands-on, outdoor activities where kids can sharpen their ninja skills before the ultimate showdown on LEGO NINJAGO The Ride, a dazzling new attraction that blends 3D computer animation, “4D” effects and groundbreaking technology never seen outside a LEGOLAND theme park.
Inspired by the popular LEGO building sets and the “LEGO NINJAGO: Masters of Spinjitzu” TV show, LEGO NINJAGO World puts guests at the center of the action in lots of fun ways:
• LEGO NINJAGO The Ride – a state-of-the-art “dark ride” where guests score points using ninja hand moves to blast animated fireballs, lightning and more at waves of 3D villains
• Zane’s Temple Build – a giant LEGO building experience where kids can contribute to a model of a mountaintop NINJAGO monastery
• Kai’s Spinners – master the ancient art of Spinjitzu at these twirling, whirling, single-person platforms
• Cole’s Rock Climb – an outdoor climbing wall to test kids’ balance and endurance
• Jay’s Lightning Drill – measure your reflexes with these “lightning fast” light-up targets
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort Shuttle pickup in Orlando will be at the new I-Drive 360 complex (fee). Guests will park in the bottom level of the parking deck off of Universal Boulevard. Shuttle pick up is just outside of parking area. There will be signage posted to direct guests to the shuttle. Pick-up Location - I-Drive 360
8401 International Drive, Orlando Florida 32819 at 9:00am.
• Roundtrip transportation to LEGOLAND® Florida Resort.
• Shuttle departure time is 9AM. Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time to ensure you don’t miss the bus!
• Catch the shuttle back at scheduled park close.
• Must book by 11AM to reserve a seat for the following day. Call LEGOLAND® Florida Resort directly or visit their website.
• Parking in the garage is FREE
Preferred Parking: $22